Love to chat about these books over a coffee in Cambridge or virtually if you're interested too:
- Animal Farm. George Orwell.
- Martin Eden. Jack London.
- Moby Dick. Herman Melville. Best book of the year for sure.
- The Portable Beat Reader. Edited by Ann Charters.
- An Introduction to Proof Theory. Paolo Mancosu, Sergio Galvan, and Richard Zach.
- The Gay Science. Friedrich Nietzsche. How am I supposed to read prose ever again?!
- Wittgenstein's Lecture Notes on the Foundations of Mathematics. Edited by Cora Diamond.
- Aisthesis. Jacques Rancière.
- Palace Walk (currently reading). Naguib Mahfouz.
- White Nights. Fyodor Dostoevsky.